Meeting Minutes - August 2013
COOKEN AUGUST 2013 MEETING MINUTES
- Location – Johnny Clem Event – Webb House 303 Granville St., Newark Ohio
- Meeting called to order by President Kevin Page – AC8GI.
- Meeting Attendees:
- Members asked to introduce themselves.
- July meeting minutes are posted on the web.
- Treasurer's Report given by KD8TNS
- Fund Balance: $407.74.
- W5UHQ reimbursed $200 for Field Day Reservation.
- 30 members currently.
- Yearly Due still needed from some members.
- You can send a check for your yearly dues to treasurer Alan
- Please include your call sign on the check in the memo
- Send checks to:
- Alan Rothweiler
- 340 Gregory Drive
- Newark, Ohio 43055
- Committee reports:
- Discussed upcoming contest OH QSO and OH POTA
- Contest report given by W3HKK.
- Campsite at Dillion planned for OH POTA, Eldon will look at campsites.
- ARES report K8NQ/KD8SCL.
- Perry county ARES AC8GX – 4pm New Lexington.
- Perry County meeting this weekend about forming a ARES group.
- Check into net to get the latest on upcoming activities
- CERT report W5UHQ–
- Putting together a portable base on 440.
- Looking for portable mast, if anyone has one they can donate please contact Eldon.
- Upcoming events:
- August 24th - Ohio QSO Party.
- September 7th - OSPOTA.
- October 12th-13th - Pennsylvania QSO Party.
- October 25th-27th - CQWW DX SSB Contest.
- TBD - 10M Contest.
- Old business:
- Types of programs for future meeting discussed.
- Sept 14th meeting will have AEP Representative Keith Page WO8G to talk about power line noise and how they locate it and fix it. He will also be bringing equipment used to locate line noise.
- New Business:
- No new business at this time.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Creation date: Sep 25, 2013 10:35am Last modified date: Sep 25, 2013 3:36am Last visit date: Aug 5, 2022 5:53pm