There is a common misconception that physical appearance completely determines attractiveness, but this is simply not true. If you want people to be drawn to you, there are a variety of things you can do as a woman that will have others flocking to you in time
Method 1: Be You
- Be distinctly you. Don't copy movie stars like Jessica Lange or Andrea Thompson to achieve your look, If you observe people at a party or any social gathering, you'll notice the majority of guys are drawn to women with unique (but not intimidating) personalities. Focus on what makes you interesting and fun to talk to, and let those aspects of your personality shine through.
- Love yourself. You can be pretty but not attractive if you don't learn how to love yourself. Nobody will care how shiny and thick your hair is, for example, if you keep complaining about your waist size. Confidence is powerful and infectious, so try to learn to be confident
- Be principled. Stick up for what you believe in. Knowing what you like and don't like, what you believe in and what you disavow, is extremely attractive. Being principled will help you maintain your moral compass and keep your social life tidy..
Method 2: Be Outgoing
Be willing to participate. Whether it's talking, eating, gaming, dancing, or snorkeling, it's only polite to join in. Who knows, you might learn something, too. A person who just sits there watching might as well be wearing a flashing neon sign that says "I'm a boring person who doesn't like fun!"
- This doesn't mean you should join in drinking or partying if you're not into those things. Participate only in what you have fun doing.
- To get involved, walk kindly up to a person or group and ask, "Do you mind if I join you?" If they say yes, go ahead and have fun. If they say no, you probably wouldn't have had fun joining them anyway!