According to the Ohio State University - whether its conferencing rooms, boardrooms or executive offices, at least 30 million Powerpoint (PPT) presentations are unveiled around the country. To multiply the benefits of PPT files, presenters usually convert their files into Portable Document Format – PDF. This enables the presenter to utilize both formats for creating, sharing and presenting their Powerpoint presentation effectively.
But what if you wanted to reuse your great previous PDF presentation, or take some useful data out of it to save time? The simplest answer would be to copy-paste the data from your PDF file to your Powerpoint presentation. Through my experience, juggling between both tabs can be rather a time consuming and exhausting. Want to know an easier way? PDF to PPT file conversion.
How to convert from PDF to PPT file?
For professional presenter seeking a high-quality product after the conversion so definitely try Altoconvertpdftoppt.com PDF Converter, they have a free trial for their latest version. For hassle-free conversion, a PDF conversion solutions all you’ll need. You must be worrying if it’s compatible with your operating system? Fun fact: This desktop PDF software runs on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux (Fedora and Ubuntu) as it is cross-platform. You will have to follow 3 easy steps:
- Open the PDF slideshow in Able2Extract
- Select content that needs to be transferred to PowerPoint. Able to Extract offers strong selection options so the choice is yours. You can convert only a part of one slide, individual slides, entire presentation or even a slide range
- Request conversion by using the PowerPoint button in Able2Extract’s easy graphic user interface. Able2Extract will request to designate a place on your hard drive where you want to save the file prior to the conversion process.
It’s as simple as that.
How to change from PDF to PPT file online?
The previous method told required you to sit patiently to install software. If you’re looking for a quick, easy way to turn PDF into PPT file, then online converters are the right thing for you. There are numerous online tools for this but one that stands out has to be online2pdf.com. You can:
- Select particular pages, reorder pages, rotate PDF pages, split files and so on.
- Automatically remove a PDF protection for printing, copying, and editing (without password). But, the correct password is required for read-protected PDF files.
- Define other options, e.g, layout, compression and header/footer.
Everything has a dark side, right? For these links mentioned, it is the watermarks given on each slide, asking for payments when downloading a file or for converting the rest of the pages. Here’s how you can save those bucks and get the effortless conversion.
How to convert PDF to PPT for free?
Online2pdf is by far the most trouble-free tool there is when it comes to saving money. There are numerous features that are offered to you such as:
- Rotating pages
- Providing provision for entering the password for protected PDF documents
- Setting needed pages before the conversion (Just click on the red button with the scissor on the right of the file.)
Retaining images as images
- Merging two PDF file to form a single PPT file
All this for free!