I deeply appreciate you praying as often as you can for me!!!
- Praise the Lord for this opportunity to go and serve with a Tijuana church and to use the gifts and talents he has blessed me to bring glory to His name.
- Praise the Lord for the sacrificial support and love of my family.
- Pray Ephesians 6:19-20 for me - ?Pray also for me, that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me so that I will fearlessly make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains. Pray that I may declare it fearlessly, as I should."
- Pray for the future ESL college students. That as they come to the classes relationships will be made, and that they will see the love of Christ through me and the other local Christians.
- Pray for a continual development in my level of Spanish proficiency.
- Pray for personal safety in Tijuna.
- Pray that my monthly budget will be met so that I can devote 100% of my time to reaching others