TURN IT AROUND!
In the book of Esther, I learned 7 principles of how God turned situations and events upside down and inside out to change the outcome.These are from Beth Moore's Bible study entitled "Esther: It's Tough Being a Woman"
1. It's tough being a woman in another woman's shadow, but God says: "He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
2. It's tough being a woman in a world where beauty is a treatment, but God says: " He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end." Eccl. 3:11
3. It's tough being a woman in a mean world, but God says: " Timothy, my son, here are my instructions for you, based on the prophetic words spoken about you earlier. May they help you fight well in the Lord’s battles. Cling to your faith in Christ, and keep your conscience clear. For some people have deliberately violated their consciences; as a result, their faith has been shipwrecked." I Tim. 1:18-19
4. It's tough being a woman thrown a giant size weight, but God says: " Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you. I Peter 5:7 and " But the Lord your God refused to listen to Balaam. He turned the intended curse into a blessing because the Lord your God loves you." Deut. 23:5
5. It's tough being a woman in the tight fist of fear, but God says: Blessed are you, O Israel!
6. It's tough being a woman who can balance passion with patience, but God says: "Yet the LORD longs to be gracious to you;
7. It's tough being a woman who feels responsible for the "how", but God says: "if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment. Peter 2:9 and ...
Read the book of Esther in the Bible to see how God turned an orphan Jewish child into the Queen of Persia and used her to save all Jews in the Persian empire from the genocide planned by the evil prime minister Haman. To this day the annual festival of Purim is inspired by her courage and the wisdom of her cousin Mordecai.