How Great Thou Art
- What verses or passages from Isaiah 40 could be given to someone in a crisis?
- In Isaiah 40-48, what three areas of life does Isaiah say God is greater than?
- God told His people several times in Isaiah 41-44 to "fear not." Why shouldn't they be afraid?
- How does God's sovereignty over the unconverted give hope to believers?
- How does Proverbs 21:1 give hope in circumstances beyond our control?
- What hope can a believer have about his or her past? (see is 43:25)
- In what ways can the Messiah give someone a future hope? (see is 42:1-7)
- For today, what hope can we find in Isaiah 43:1-7?
- What are some appropriate ways to respond to the greatness of God?
- In what ways can believers bring encouragement to each other in times of struggle?