This License governs use of the accompanying Software. Use of the Software constitutes acceptance of this license.
You may use and modify this Software for any purpose, commercial or non-commercial, subject to the restrictions in this license.
You may distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for non-commercial purposes.
Examples of non-commercial purposes are teaching, academic research, personal experimentation, and communicating with others within a company or organization.
Explicit clarification: Corporate communication (for example, as part of the IT architecture used within an organization) is considered a non-commercial purpose.
You may not distribute this Software or any derivative works in any form for commercial purposes.
Examples of commercial purposes are:
Licensing, leasing, or selling the Software;
Offering and distributing the Software for direct or indirect use with commercial products or commercial services;
Integrating and distributing commercial products or services with the Software.
You may modify this Software and distribute the modified Software for non-commercial purposes; however, you may not grant rights to the Software or derivative works that are broader than those provided by this License. For example, you may not distribute modifications of the Software under terms that would permit commercial distribution, or under terms that purport to require the Software or derivative works to be sublicensed to others.
You may use any information in intangible form that you remember after accessing the Software. However, this right does not grant you a license to any of Jörg Krüger copyrights or patents for anything you might create using such information.
In return, we simply require that you agree:
1. Not to remove any copyright notices from the Software.
2. That if you distribute the Software in any form, you will include a verbatim copy of this license.
3. That if you distribute derivative works of the Software in source code form you do so only under a license that includes all of the provisions of this License, and if you distribute derivative works of the Software solely in object form you do so only under a license that complies with this License.
4. That if you have modified the Software or created derivative works, and distribute such modifications or derivative works, you will cause the modified files to carry prominent notices so that recipients know that they are not receiving the original Software. Such notices must state: (i) that you have changed the Software; and (ii) the date of any changes.
5. THAT THE SOFTWARE COMES "AS IS", WITH NO WARRANTIES. THIS MEANS NO EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ALSO, YOU MUST PASS THIS DISCLAIMER ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS.
6. THAT JÖRG KRÜGER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RELATED TO THE SOFTWARE OR THIS LICENSE, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT THE LAW PERMITS, NO MATTER WHAT LEGAL THEORY IT IS BASED ON. ALSO, YOU MUST PASS THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY ON WHENEVER YOU DISTRIBUTE THE SOFTWARE OR DERIVATIVE WORKS.
7. That if you sue anyone over patents that you think may apply to the Software for a person's use of the Software, your license to the Software ends automatically.
8. That your rights under the License end automatically if you breach it in any way.
9. Jörg Krüger reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in this license.