ISAIAH 54 - 59
PROMISES AND PUNISHMENTS
- What does Christ's suffering and sacrifice mean to Israel, to the Gentiles, and to rebellious sinners?
- In Isaiah 54:1-17, what does God promise to restore to His unfaithful wife?
- What reasons did Israel have to have confidence in God and not be afraid?
- When believers rebel against God, what is God's response? What is God's motive?
- What threefold invitation did God give to the Gentiles?
- What obstacles prevent a person from responding to God's invitation?
- What is involved in "seeking the Lord"?
- What was the significance of God's house being called "a house of prayer for all the peoples"?
- What, in God's view, is true fasting?