with thanks to the folks at "The Gift",
I love and accept myself regardless:
of what I have done.
of what I have not done.
of what others have done to me.
of what others have not done for me.
of what I have.
of what I don't have.
of what I have not achieved.
of what I am afraid of in myself.
of what I am afraid of outside myself.
God is a loving God.
I am safe.
~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~
Q. How can I use The Gift to the best advantage? How do I use it with "intent" as you say in the write up?
A. Great question. Anyone who can get a yes/no response using a pendulum or muscle testing can use the method outlined below. If you cannot do it for yourself, perhaps a friend or professional who is capable of the testing will do the simple steps with you. As an alternative to doing the testing, use one drop of The Gift and repeat each statement seven times slowly with real feeling, taking a total of five drops. We do not recommend this anytime close to sleep time, as most find it to be a very energetic experience.
1. State: "I love and accept myself." Test for a Yes or No response.
If no, use one drop of The Gift and repeat the statement until pendulum or muscle test says "yes."
Wait a minute. State: "I am ready to go on now." Wait until test says yes.
Repeat the above with each of the following.
2. State: "I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself."
If no, use another drop. If yes, wait for the yes to "I am ready to go on now."
3. State: "I deeply and profoundly love and accept my self regardless of my faults and shortcomings."
Same as above.
4. State: "I deeply and profoundly love and accept myself regardless of *all* my faults and shortcomings."
5. When test shows ready to go on to state, " I will stay at this high level of self esteem from now on permanently unless I go higher." Same as above.
Whenever you get the "No" answer, use one drop of The Gift. When you get the "Yes", follow the instructions given in "Wait a minute." If you are not testing after the statements, you will use a drop and then make each statement seven times. Either way virtually anyone will come to a high level of self esteem that will help you in all areas of your life. You can also apply this general pattern to other personal goals.