Believe and Accept Jesus as Your Lord and Savior - "But to all who believed him and accepted him [Jesus], he gave the right to become children of God. They are reborn—not with a physical birth resulting from human passion or plan, but a birth that comes from God." John 1:12-13
Here is how you can believe and accept Jesus:
- Admit your need. (I am a sinner)
- Be willing to turn from your sins (Repent)
- Believe that Jesus Christ died for you on the cross and rose from the grave.
- Through prayer, invite Jesus Christ to come in and control your life through the Holy Spirit. (Receive Him as Lord and Savior.)
Watch this 3 minute video: Click Here
How to Pray:
I know that I am a sinner. I want to turn from my sins, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe that Jesus Christ is your son. I believe he died for my sins and that you raised him to life. I want him to come into my heart and to take control of my life. I want to trust Jesus as my Savior and to follow Him as my Lord from this day forward.
In Jesus' name, amen.
Congratulations on the most important decision you'll ever make!
To grow as a follower and experience all God has promises:
- Read your Bible every day to know Christ better.
- Talk to God in prayer every day.
- Tell others about Christ.
- Worship, fellowship, and serve with other Christians in a church where Christ is preached and the Bible is taught.
- As Christ's representative in a needy world, demonstrate your new life by your love and concern for others.
- Be Baptized --> "preaching that people should be baptized to show that they had repented of their sins and turned to God to be forgiven." Luke 3:3
If you want further help in the decision you have made, contact the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association (scroll to the bottom of that page).