Simon & Schuster CAREGIVER Giveaway
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Retweet in order to enter the giveaway for ONE finished copy of The Mueller Report by Jason Gilbert. Once winners are chosen, they will be notified via Direct Message or a Tweet.
Promotion may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Promotion is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States.
- How to Enter. These Official Rules apply to the Simon & Schuster THE MUELLER REPORT Twitter Giveaway ("Promotion") conducted by (“Sponsor”) via tweets at [https://twitter.com/#!/simonbooks] (each a "Sponsor’s Tweet"). Each Sponsor Tweet will identify: (a) the applicable prize available; (b) the number of such prizes to be awarded. Promotion will commence at the time of such Sponsor Tweet. To enter, entrants must have a Twitter account (which is free). Winners will be randomly selected. Once the THREE PRIZES have been successfully awarded and claimed, the Promotion will be over, and no other prizes will be awarded in response to the Promotion. All entrants must have a valid email address. Response tweets must not include any unsuitable content, including but not limited to, language and/or materials that are lewd or profane; violent or promote violence; disparaging of any product, company or person; dangerous, hateful, or defamatory; promote bigotry, racism, or harm against a group or individual or promote discrimination; or material that is unlawful or in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any state, or otherwise objectionable in Sponsor's sole discretion. Response tweets including such content will be disqualified, as determined solely by Sponsor.
Limit: Enter as often as you like, but only one prize per Promotion will be awarded per entrant. If you post updates to or receive updates from twitter.com via SMS from your wireless phone, your wireless-service provider may charge you for each text message you send and receive. Please consult your wireless-service provider regarding its pricing plans. You must be an active holder of a non-private Twitter account and be a follower of the @simonbooks account to be eligible to enter this Promotion. All terms and conditions of Twitter.com apply. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same twitter account. Any attempt by y entrant to obtain more than the stated number of prizes per Promotion by using multiple/different twitter accounts, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any Twitter account, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register at twitter.com will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Start/End Dates. Promotion begins at 12:00 pM ET on September 14, 2018 and ends at 11:50pm ET on September 17, or once the winner (each a "winner" and collectively "winners") have been determined, whichever occurs first ("Promotion Period").
- Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of promotion materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees, officers and directors are not eligible to enter. You are not authorized to participate in the Promotion if you are not located within the United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- Prizes. The approximate retail value of each book is US$16.00. Full value of the prize is US$48.00. If any prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person. Odds of winning depend on the number and timing of entrants. By entering the Promotion, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion. All unspecified expenses are the responsibility of winner(s). Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value
- Notification. Each potential winner will receive a direct message from Sponsor through the Twitter account used to enter the Promotion. Potential winners will be required to respond to the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours in order to claim their prize. Potential winners who fail to respond to the direct message within twenty-four (24) hours will forfeit their prize. Potential winners will also be required to complete a contact form within 7 days of receipt. If a potential winner does not respond to the message and complete the contact form, in each case within the required time frame prize will be forfeited and awarded to the next runner-up. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. Potential winners may be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability/Publicity Release and/or rights transfer document within 7 days of prize notification. If any potential winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, the Affidavit of Eligibility and/or Liability/Publicity must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, or fails to complete and respond to the direct message within the required time period, if any prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if any potential winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Promotion rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to the next runner up. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
- Conditions. BY PARTICIPATING, ENTRANTS AND WINNERS AGREE TO RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, TWITTER, AND THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND DIRECTORS, FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, FOR LOSS, HARM, DAMAGE, INJURY, COST OR EXPENSE WHATSOEVER INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PROPERTY DAMAGE, PERSONAL INJURY AND/OR DEATH WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH, PREPARATION FOR, TRAVEL TO, OR PARTICIPATION IN PROMOTION, OR' POSSESSION, ACCEPTANCE AND/OR USE OR MISUSE OF PRIZE OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY PROMOTION-RELATED ACTIVITY AND FOR ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, INVASION OF PRIVACY, COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT, TRADEMARK INFRINGEMENT OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY-RELATED CAUSE OF ACTION. Any and all federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Participation in Promotion and acceptance of prize constitutes each winner's permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information, and/or any statements made by each winner regarding the Promotion or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Promotion in any way shall be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible if Promotion cannot take place or if any prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism.
- Additional Terms. Any attempted form of entry other than as set forth above is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one's ability to enter the Promotion, including any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Promotion should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In such case, Sponsor may select the winners from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Promotion or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- List of Winners. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope by September 30, 2018 to Elizabeth Breeden, Simon and Schuster, 1230 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020
- Sponsor. Simon & Schuster, Inc. 1230 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10020.