To make sure your calendar, event reminders, and other features are always
correct, please tell us your time zone (and other details) using the
drop-down menus below:
Set Date/Time format:
Choose a time format:
Choose a date format:
In 12 Hour format the hours will be displayed as 1 through 12 with “a.m.” and “p.m.”
displayed after the time (ex. 1:00p.m.). In 24 hour format the hours will be displayed as 00 through 23 (ex. 13:00).
You can always change your time zone by going to your Account Settings.
When you travel you can set the temporary view timezone to be different from the primary timezone —
your events will display in the new timezone and the original timezone will display in parentheses
next to your event text.
The “Switch Navigator” button will no longer be available after February 14, 2017.
Please learn more about how to use the new Navigator by clicking this link.
Factors To Take Into Consideration When Selecting LED Sports Lighting Fixtures
High power LED stadium lighting plays a huge part in the entire sport experience. Anybody who hears a sports event would agree that lighting is vital to enjoy an occasion. There are certain factors that you will need to consider if you're currently contemplating choosing LED sports lighting.
1. It's required to decide the LED stadium lights that are acceptable from utilizing the parameters of this stadium or sports complex precisely and determining. The length, width, rod heights and pole positions will need to be taken into consideration to get the ideal lighting layout. Go here: LED Sports Lighting For Sale for more information.
2. Ensure to be more clear regarding the lux levels that will be necessary for the stadium or the sports complex. The amount differs for local fames, events that are national and global events. Take an example such as a football pitch that would be 500lx, 2500lx, 750lx, 3500lx or even 200lx depending on FIFA's advice.
3. Figure the voltage of the light emitting diode Foundation lights out. Ordinarily, the voltages have been 100 to 277 V AC. There is voltage that's in demand as well.
4. Only the very suitable mounting options for light emitting diode stadium lights ought to be chosen. For a renovation arena, there would be existing rods, the mounting techniques for the led stadium lighting would have to be compatible with those rods. As for fresh constructions, it is also essential to match the stadium lights.
5. Care needs to be thought about. It's a concern when it comes to LED stadium lights because the lamps are mounting overly large. Split up box will become necessary to beat the bottom of the poles so as to ensure maintenance.
6. Ensure there are a few simulations or designs on professional lighting applications done by professionals whilst to check the theoretical lighting results beforehand. It'll assist with the setup of the perfect stadium lights. The management, beam wattage and angle would need to get determined as a way to achieve the best outcomes.
7. It is important to consider the environment that would be to say pollution needs to be avoided. Surrounding areas should not be bothered by the lighting. Precise control of this LED stadium lights and beam angles could be needed to keep away from light pollution but also to achieve the best lighting results and ensure maximum efficiency is reached.
8. It is necessary to pick the light emitting diode sports light that offers high quality that is reliable. Whilst also reducing the performance costs through the life cycle of 30, it wouldn't simply help provide you but also minimize any risk of failure.
9. Inquire regarding the return and warranty policy since it's crucial.
Creation date: Jun 30, 2019 11:08 pm Last modified date: Jun 30, 2019 11:08 pm Last visit date: Sep 15, 2019 11:47 am
Select a Color
Attach this document to an event, task, or address
You can attach a link to this document to an event in your Calendar, a task in your To Do list or an Address. Check the boxes below for the data you want to
bring into the event’s or task’s description, and then click “Select text to copy” to have the next event or task you create or edit have the document text and link.