CanNet Telecom has been providing our customers with high speed unlimited internet services since our inception in 2009. CanNet is an underlying carrier of Rogers/Bell/Cogeco/Videotron/Shaw, which allows us to provide our customers with the best technology available in their area, at a discounted rate.
As shown in Figure 1 CanNet would fall under the category of “reseller” which is among the least profitable sectors within the industry, yet yields the highest percentage of ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s). Our business model fully caters to the consumer; we are able to offer premium services at a discounted rate; by not taking advantage of our customer base.
- Unlimited download and upload usage –truly unlimited download and upload usage under our residential fair usage policy.
- Fastest speed v/s lowest price – Can-Net provides the highest residential speeds on the market at the lowest price.
- High availability – Can-Net’s Internet services are very stable, with availability in over 6 provinces across Canada.
- 10 days Full refund warranty – Can-Net is the only Internet Service Provider who offers a 10 days full refund warranty for our services.
- Hardware life time warranty – All Can-Net hardware sold has a life time warranty, i.e. as long as long as you are a Can-Net customer, your hardware will be replaced free of charge if broken from normal usage.
- Quality support – Our customer support staff is friendly and knowledgeable on a majority of issues; Questions are solved or answered by our online live support team, or call center staff. All of other requests via our online ticket system which is processed within 24 hours.
- We offer scalability- Our plans start at 5M and go up to 250M.
- No contractual obligations- Can-Net offers price plans well below market value and there is no obligation from our customers to stay with the company, yet we still manage to maintain a high retention rate.
- Monthly promotions- Currently we are offering a promotion for our 100M unlimited high speed cable internet for $49.98/month using the promotional code “CAN100”.
- There is also a similar 60M unlimited high speed cable internet promotion plan; for areas where 100M is unavailable, using the same promotional code.
Ontario Cable ISP’s in Conjunction with Can-Net:
Rogers Coverage area: Ajax | Alliston | Barrie | Bolton | Brampton | Brantford | Collingwood | East York | Etobicoke | Georgian Bay area| Guelph | Keswick | Kitchener| London | Markham | Mississauga | Newmarket |North York | Orangeville | Orillia | Oshawa | Ottawa | Pefferlaw | Pickering | Richmond Hill | Scarborough | Stratford | Toronto | Woodbridge | Woodstock
Cogeco Coverage area: Belleville | Brockville | Burlington | Chatham | Cornwall
Essex | Hamilton| Kingston | Kingsville | Lamington | Lindsay | Milton | Niagara Falls | Niagara-on-the-Lake | North Bay | Oakville | Peterborough | St. Catharine's | Sarnia | Windsor
Shaw Coverage area: Atikokan | Clearwater Bay | Dryden | Ear Falls | Emo | Fort Frances | Hudson | Ignace | Kenora | Manitouwadge | Marathon | Minaki | Red Lake | Sault Ste. Marie | Sioux Lookout | Thunder Bay
Quebec Cable ISP’s in Conjunction with Can-Net:
Videotron Coverage area: Montreal | Chicoutimi | Gatineau | Quebec | Sherbrooke| La Prairie
B.C Cable ISP’s in Conjunction with Can-Net:
Shaw Coverage Area: Abbotsford | Alderglove | Burnaby | Coquitlam | Langley | Maple Ridge | New Westminster | North Vancouver | Port Coquitlam | Richmond | Squamish | Surrey | Vancouver | West Vancouver | Whistler | Whiterock
100 Mile House | Agassiz | Campbell River | Castlegar | Chilliwack | Comox | Courtenay | Duncan | Hope | Kamloops | Kelowna | Lillooet | Merritt | Nanaimo | Nelson | Parksville | Pender Island | Penticton | Port Alberni | Powell River | Prince George| Quesnel | Vernon | Victoria | Williams Lake | Winfield
Alberta Cable ISP’s in Conjunction with Can-Net:
Shaw Coverage Area: Airdrie | Barrhead | Bowden | Brooks | Calgary | Canal Flats | Canmore | Cranbrook | Creston | Dawson Creek | Devon | Drayton Valley | Drumheller | Drumheller | Edmonton | Edson | Fairmont | Fernie | Foremost | Fort McMurray | Fort St. John | Hinton | Innisfail | Kimberly | Leduc | Lethbridge | Lloydminster | Medicine Hat | Nisku Spruce Grove | Okotoks | Pincher Creek | Raymond | Red Deer | Rocky Mountain House | Sherwood Park | Sparwood | St. Albert | Stettler | Taber | Vauxhall | Wasa | Westlock
Necessary Equipment per ISP:
- Hitron CDA-RES
- Technicolor TC4300
- Technicolor TC4345
- Hitron CDA3-20
- Hitron CDA-RES
- Technicolor TC4300
- Technicolor TC4345
Hitron CDA-RES: Is one of the latest innovations from Hitron; the device provides the perfect option for cable operators such as Can-Net, to offer high-speed broadband access to our customers inexpensively.
- It can deliver speeds up to 320Mbps; the integrated Gigabit Ethernet port allows an easy home networking experience.
- Installation for the CDA-RES is extremely user friendly, convenient and can be carried out by an individual with little technical knowledge.
Hitron CDA3-20: The CDA3 has been long considered one of the best cable modem device made available and is used by most major ISP’s (Internet Service Provider’s). It has the capacity to deliver speeds up to 960Mbps.
This device is extremely versatile and can be use for high-speed residential Internet access, or even support small offices and interactive multimedia services. Like the CDA-RES; installation of the CDA3 is quick, user friendly and can be carried out by the end-user.
Technicolor TC4300: Cable technology is forever evolving and the Technicolor TC4300 is a by product of this. It is the perfect solution for cable operators wishing to provide high bandwidth data delivery for high end users, such as gamers or streamers. The device has the capacity to deliver speeds up to 340Mbps; which gives the customer even faster broadband access.
Technicolor TC4350: Enjoy all the same functionality as the TC4300 with even more purpose. The Technicolor MediaAccess TC4350, is a DOCSIS 3.0-compliant cable modem, promises Gigabit speeds through 8 bonded upstream and 32 bonded downstream channels; capable of downloading 1372Mbps on a wired connections.
For more information check out our website: https://www.cannettel.com/ or email us: email@example.com.