Tobee® AH Slurry pumps are interchangeable with world’s standard AH slurry pumps for heavy duties, A wide variety of impellers and shaft seals provide a perfect fit for a wide range of applications. The TH slurry pump provides excellent wear life while maintaining efficiency during the wear cycle providing the best total operating cost. These horizontal slurry pumps are designed for hyper heavy duty applications such as mill discharge, process plant, coal washing, dregding sands, tailings and high pressure pipelines, as well as other specialty applications.
• Bearing assembly - a large diameter shaft with short overhang minimizes deflection and contributes to long bearing life. Only four through bolts are required to hold the cartridge type housing in the frame.
• Liners - easily replaceable liners are bolted, not glued, to the casing for positive attachment and east of maintenance. Hard metal liners are completely interchangeable with pressure moulded elastomer.
• Elastomer seal rings back all liner joints.
• Casing - Casing halves of cast or ductile iron with external reinforcing ribs provide high operating pressure capabilities and an extra measure of safety.
• Impeller - front and rear shrouds have pump out vanes that reduce recirculation and seal contamination. Hard metal and moulded elastomer impellers are completely interchangeable.
• Cast in impeller threads require no inserts or nuts. High efficiency and high head designs are also available.
• Throatbush - wear is reduced and maintenance simplified by the use of tapered mating faces to allow positive accurate alignment during assembly and simple removal.
• One-piece frame - a very robust one-piece frame cradles the cartridge type bearing and shaft assembly.
• An external impeller adjustment mechanism is provided below the bearing housing for easy adjustment of impeller clearance
Web: www.tobeepump.com | www.slurrypumpsupply.com | www.tobee.cc | www.hydroman.cn