To Do List
- Loose guardrail noted at deck. Guardrail posts are nailed, not bolted. Install the required bolts, washers & nuts to fasten all the guardrail posts to deck. Loose baluster noted at deck. Repair. Protruding nails noted at deck rail. Repair. (Items 1-3 - $225.00)
- Deck guardrail post at left side appears to be out of plumb and leaning. Consult with a licensed contractor to further evaluate. Repair so that guardrail post at left side is plumb.
- Missing anchors noted at deck posts. Install.
- Wood rot at bottom of door jamb at rear door to deck. Repair.
- Loose soffit note at rear where the exterior light is anchored/attached. Repair.
- Missing/Defective caulk noted at exterior trim of windows at numerous locations. Re-seal/re-caulk all window trim edges to avoid water intrusion and further damage to wood material.
- Defective wood truss web noted at attic. Truss web appears to be bowed. Repair. $75.00
- Loose/disconnected drain pipe noted under the basement bathroom sink. Repair. 50.00
- No expansion device found. Without an expansion tank, the expanding water can cause your hot water heater to possibly fail because of the increased pressure. Install
- Loose toilets noted at 2nd floor hall bath, master bath and basement level bath. Replace the wax rings as they may have moved out of place and possibly leak. Then secure toilets.
- Leaky gutter noted at front. Repair. $75.00
- NEW – Seal gaps in hardy board siding in rear of home. Please price.
- NEW – Mold observed in corner of floor at back deck. Please evaluate and price out.
Schedule of Values – 5005 Colchester Ct – 2016-03-12
- Interior paint of home. Exclude the following: Master Bed, Master Bath, Kitchen, Accent wall in Living Room, closets (please paint master closet and guest closet). Customer to supply paint colors to contractor.
- Repair/repaint popped nails in ceiling in bathrooms.
- Cleanup drywall patch at bottom of stairs on 2nd
Creation date: Mar 7, 2016 5:48 am Last modified date: Mar 7, 2016 5:48 am Last visit date: Jan 24, 2017 11:25 am link & embed ?...