• Minor water damage was noted to the window sills at the following locations, including:
1. Two (2) window at the exterior sidewall in the second floor bedroom above the dining room;
2. Two (2) windows at the second floor front bathroom;
3. One (1) window at the front bedroom left of the bathroom entry door; The damaged area appears to be isolated to the "nose" of the sill only which is often a relatively easy and inexpensive repair. Replacement of the damaged wood is recommended; continue to keep this window well sealed.
• Water damage wood was noted to the window sills at the the following locations:
1. Two (2) corner windows in the second floor front bedroom;
2. One (1) corner window at the the front foyer;
3. One (1) window at the second floor bathroom above the dining room; 700.00