* Decide which pieces you want to preserve.
* Write the name of each piece and its composer and any other relevant information (date of completion or performance, memorized or not, etc.) on a 3 x 5 index card.
* Put the cards into an index card box and keep this box on or near your piano.
* Every day, pick one card and play through that piece. A good way to do this is to pick the front card. After you've played the piece you file that card in the back. The next day you pick the front card again and so on.
* You can play the song as a warm up when practicing before or after your scales and Hanon exercise book.