- We’ve released a few new options for your calendar printouts:
- For multi-day events, you can choose to have the text centered.
- Add between 0 and 8 pixels of white space between events on each day.
- The name of your calendar has now been moved to the top of the page and the date range (ex. January 2018) has been moved to a second line below your calendar name.
- You can now hyphenate words in your events on your calendar printout.
- We’ve changed the limits for our Event Tags in our Expansion Packs. Now you can increase your Event Tags to 30, 60, or 120 tags.
- Visitors to your To Do Lists can now see the Audit History Log for Lists that they have Edit Rights to.
- Visitors to your Documents can now view the Document Trash if they have Edit Rights.
- You can now start and end your Day Grid on 30 minute intervals.
- We’ve reorganized some of the settings in the “Customize” screen for your calendar. Part of the settings that were in the "Event display options" tab are now in the "Event editor & default reminder settings" tab.
- You can now add events to your calendar without event text as long as there’s something else that can be displayed (Event Notes, links or Self-Book).
- A new 1 week (column) — no weekends" has been added to your list of calendar views.
The Keep&Share Team