- Choose your Best Man, Groomsmen and Ushers.
- Come up with your part of the guest list.
- You will most likely be the one to choose the band or disk jockey. Get some references from friends, the other vendors you may use and search on the Internet. Most important meet with these people, so you feel comfortable with their personality, and how they run the event. When you narrow it down include your bride to be on the ultimate choice.
- Plan for your honeymoon. Apply for a passport if your traveling out of the country.
- Check requirements for Blood Tests and Marriage License.
- Arrange for transportation to the ceremony and reception.
- Choose tuxes for yourself, the Best Man, and Groomsmen.
- Help choose music for the ceremony & reception. Practice your moves for the first dance.
- Go to the jeweler to get your fingers measured for your wedding bands. Decide on inscriptions. Order them.
- Prepare your wedding toast.
- Get your bride a wedding gift. Make sure it's a personal and memorable gift.
- Purchase Gifts for Best Man, Groomsmen and Ushers.
- Business and Legal Affairs, such as adding Brides name to Insurance Policies, Medical Plans, Add her name to Checking Accounts.
Creation date: Apr 7, 2007 11:42 am Last modified date: Jun 26, 2007 6:57 pm Last visit date: Sep 29, 2016 7:33 am link & embed ?...