If you have an unresolved privacy or data use concern that we have not addressed satisfactorily, please contact our U.S.-based third party dispute resolution provider (free of charge) at https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
2. Automatically Collected Information.
(a) Log Files. As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you.
3. Other Information We Collect.
4. Use and Sharing of Information.
(b) Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management and storage services or credit card processing services). In those circumstances, we disclose User Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services and require that they maintain the confidentiality of such User Information and are authorized to use such information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
(d) Information Available to All Users. So that other users of the KeepandShare Network can elect to designate you as one of their Friends, other users of the KeepandShare Network may search for your account by inputting all or a portion of your account name, first name, or last name, or your full email address. The KeepandShare Network may display certain of your User Information (such as your account name, first and last names, city, state, zip code, and country) in response to such searches, and may link to materials that you have made public under your account.
(e) Public Information. The KeepandShare Network will enable you to identify, through the use of settings, which of your User Information will be available publicly. If you identify any User Information as public, you are authorizing us to share such information publicly. For example, you may elect to make certain Stored Information (such as a calendar or photographs) publicly available. By choosing to identify any User Information as public, you understand and agree that anyone may access, disclose, index, archive, and otherwise use any information that you identify as public. If, for example, you make your email address public, someone else may try to send you unsolicited messages at that address. We are not responsible for the Personal Information you choose to identify as public.
(f) Unauthorized Accounts. To remove unauthorized accounts, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(h) Disclosure by Users. We do not control or manage the sharing or publication of information by users through the KeepandShare Network, and such users may possibly disclose Personal Information of other users or of third parties.
5. Special Provisions Regarding Team Accounts. If you use the KeepandShare Network through a multi-user license, the master account holder under that license will have access to the User Information stored in and relating to your account and will have administrative control over your account. Among other things, the master account holder will be able to set and revise the sharing controls on your account, log into your account, and change the password to your account. In addition, we may provide to the master account holder periodic reports of activity under your account.
6. Special Provisions Regarding Invitations and Guest Accounts.
(a) Invite-A-Friend, Email This and Guest Access. If you choose to use our guest sharing service or our 'Invite a Friend' referral service or Email This, we will ask you for your friend's email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email , identifying you as the source of the invitation and inviting them to join the site. Your friend may contact us at to request that we remove this information from our database.
(b) Guest Information. If another user of the KeepandShare Network invites you to access their data, content, or other information as a guest or invites you to the KeepandShare Network, they will provide your email address to us, and that email address will be associated with a username (which may be based on the first ("local") part of your email address) and a guest password that we provide to you. We store this information for the purposes of sending this one-time email, giving you access to your account, communicating with you about your account, and notifying you of changes to the KeepandShare Network or the terms applicable to it. If you wish, you may follow the instructions in the welcome email to close the account or instruct us to not send you any further emails.
7. Special Provisions Regarding the Address Book. We allow you to add your friends', family's, and other contacts' names, email addresses, and other contact information to your account so that you may reference this information at any time. In addition, if you send an email to the email address of a third party recipient through the KeepandShare Network, you may have the ability to save that email address to your account. We will use this contact information to store it for you, to share it for you on your request, and to send emails to your contacts on your request. If you wish to delete any of your friends', family's, and other contacts' contact information from your account, you may do so by accessing the contact within your KeepandShare Network address list and clicking "Delete Address".
8. User Testimonials. We may from time to time post user testimonials on our Sites which may contain Personal Information. We will seek your consent if we post a user testimonial that contains your Personal Information.
10. Modifying and Deleting Your Personal Information. Upon request KeepShare Network will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you would like to modify or delete from our database any User Information (other than Usage Data) you previously submitted to us, please let us know by accessing and updating your profile in your account settings. We will use our commercially reasonable efforts to fulfill your request in a timely manner. However, even if we delete such User Information from our 'live' database, it may still be stored on other databases (including those kept for archival purposes). We may keep a record of all information that is changed or deleted, and we may determine what may be changed or deleted. For example, if we are required to keep track of certain kinds of transactions, you may be prevented from changing or deleting information relevant for those transactions. Please note that if you delete certain information, you may not be able to use certain features of the KeepandShare Network in the future without re-submitting such information. We are not responsible for removing information about you from the databases of any third parties to whom we were authorized to disclose your information prior to processing your request that we restrict the display or disclosure of this information.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at . We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
11. Security. We have implemented reasonable measures to help protect your User Information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access or disclosure, and when you enter certain sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). However, you should know that no company, including ours, can fully eliminate security risks associated with the disclosure of Personal Information. Neither people nor security systems are foolproof, including encryption systems. In addition, people can commit crimes, make mistakes, or fail to follow policies. As a result, while your privacy is very important to us, we cannot fully ensure that your Personal Information (or any other of your User Information) will not be disclosed to third parties. If applicable law imposes any non-disclaim-able duty with respect to your information, you agree that the standard used to measure our compliance with that duty will be one of intentional misconduct. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, you can contact us at email@example.com.
13. Links; Third Party Services. The KeepandShare Network may contain links to other websites and may enable you to use third party products and services. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and practices applicable to any such other website or such third party products or services and urge you to review such policies and practices prior to submitting any information to such websites or in connection with such third party products and services.
14. Children's Privacy. The KeepandShare Network is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. If we find out that we have collected information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete this information immediately from our system.