CLICKHERE <=TEXT, CURRICULUM, SCHEDULE, TEST/CHALLENGE, CLINICAL, POLICIES, & INSTR. INFO. OLD BOOK Resource Library CEUS
Chromebook & Droid Smartphones are ideal for class. CALENDAR BELOW or
Troubleshooting =>Test Your Network Connections Alternate CNA Assignments Page
1. ?? INITIATE ADMISSION via
Click on payment bar/button.
VIA ABOVE SECURELY ENCRYPTED PAYMENT LINK, YOU WILL BE TAKEN UPON CHECKOUT to:
?? FINALIZE ADMISSION by submitting the PRETEST. (Start with this PRETEST Page if facility payment was already made.)
*Note: Starting class 1-2 weeks up to 1 month prior to the 1st day of the monthly class is recommended. Late Starts must be caught up by Chapter 05 to be considered for any early clinical (along with online skills requirements). RE: Assignment Date, Assignments may be submitted anytime ahead of/on the duedates.Mobile
Student/sponsor agree to H&H policies. Free Required Pretest w/payment completes admission. Class login will then be established after free admission pre-test for the remainder of the online work. Email withdrawal/Tuition refundable >2 days prior to class login only.
- After payment & Admission Completion PRETEST, via above secure 'pay &start now' link, finish remaining class within 1 or 2 months as MT-NATPCE (full MT-approved requirements, ie minimum of 25-32 hrs clinical time included with online work requirements) OR 'CHALLENGE' Candidate.
- MT CNA Exam Info: HERE
- This test shows the level of difficulty and types of questions that can be expected on the State Exam.
- Our goal is not only passing this class but scoring well on the MT exam. Student/Entity duty in this class is to convince the H&H RN-Program Coordinator & Clinical Instructor that the MT Headmaster/State CNA Certification Exam will be comfortably passed by the completion of class.
- Be sure to make use of all the practice tests and question sets provided.
AND=> make sure practice your skills with the videos and State CNA Handbook (in a setting like testing lab/resident unit with an actor, if possible) until all skill steps become automatic: smooth and efficiently performed.
MT-APPROVED Fast Track Scholarship Application REIMBURSABLE: State's Regs: MT or ND.
In my 10 years of experience teaching CNAs, it has been the private pay individuals that are far more likely to complete training &/or testing to continue on as CNAs and advance into other health care careers (including medical school).