Meeting Minutes - September 2013
COOKEN SEPTEMBER 2013 MEETING MINUTES
- Location – Warner Library on COTC Campus.
- Meeting called to order by President Kevin Page – AC8GI.
- Meeting Attendees:
- AEP presentation cancelled and will be rescheduled for the first part of the year.
- Treasurer's Report
- Fund Balance: $407.74.
- 30 members currently, but only 18 members have paid this year’s dues.
- You can send a check for your yearly dues to treasurer Alan
- Please include your call sign on the check in the memo
- Send checks to:
- Alan Rothweiler
- 340 Gregory Drive
- Newark, Ohio 43055
- Committee reports:
- Contest report given by W3HKK – shared certificates and reported on our standings.
- ARES report K8NQ.
- CERT / ARES Co-Op event planned for Sept 21st.
- Multi County Exercise planned for November 21st.
- CERT report W5UHQ–
- Co-Op event discussed and trailer is ready to be outfitted.
- N8WL – Steve is handling public relations for the club, assisted by KD8TIZ - Bob.
- Upcoming events:
- August 24th - Ohio QSO Party.
- September 7th - OSPOTA.
- October 12th-13th - Pennsylvania QSO Party.
- October 25th-27th - CQWW DX SSB Contest.
- December 6th-8th – ARRL 160M CW Contest.
- December 14th-15th - 10M Contest.
- Old business:
- AEP Representative Keith Page WO8G will reschedule his presentation for the first part of next year.
- New Business:
- On November 3rd services will be held in the afternoon for John W8NM in Granville. KD8TNT will provide additional information through the COOKEN email when it is available.
- November 9th meeting is currently being planned for a tour of WBNS 10 TV’s transmitter and studio. Additional information will be provided through email. Please contact KD8TIZ with questions.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Creation date: Sep 25, 2013 10:40am Last modified date: Sep 25, 2013 10:40am Last visit date: Sep 14, 2020 7:39am