Meeting Minutes - October 2013
COOKEN OCTOBER 2013 MEETING MINUTES
- Location – Warner Library on COTC Campus.
- Meeting called to order by President Kevin Page – AC8GI.
- Meeting Attendees:
- Treasurer's Report
- Fund Balance: $513.74.
- 30 members currently, but only 21 members have paid this year’s dues.
- You can send a check for your yearly dues to treasurer Alan
- Please include your call sign on the check in the memo
- Send checks to:
- Alan Rothweiler, 340 Gregory Drive, Newark, Ohio 43055
- Committee reports:
- Future meeting programs discussed, looking for volunteers to present or a committee to form to help plan future meeting programs.
- Lightening Protection
- MARS / CAP
- ARES report K8NQ.
- Multi County Exercise planned for November 21st.
- CERT report
- September 21st joint exercise had 22 people.
- Perry County ARES
- Recruiting members
- Meeting are in New Lexington at Pizza Place
- Contact AC8GI – Kevin for more information.
- Upcoming events:
- November meeting – WBNS station tour
- RSVP is required – Contact KD8TIZ to RSVP.
- Details will be sent out via the COOKEN email – if you do not subscribe please contact Bob at email@example.com so that you can receive the details directly.
- October 25th-27th - CQWW DX SSB Contest.
- December 6th-8th – ARRL 160M CW Contest.
- December’s meeting will be pizza party again.
- December 14th-15th - 10M Contest.
- January’s meeting will be presentation on FLDigi.
- February’s meeting is undecided.
- March’s meeting will be presentation by Keith from AEP.
- Old business:
- On November 3rd services will be held in the afternoon for John W8NM in Granville.
- United Church of Granville
- 115 West Broadway
- (740) 587-0336
- 3pm on November 3rd.
- Meeting was adjourned.
Creation date: Oct 14, 2013 9:57 am Last modified date: Oct 14, 2013 2:57 am Last visit date: Oct 19, 2017 11:24 pm link & embed ?...