LED lights just like any other diode are made up of semiconducting chip materials doped with impurities so that a p-n junction is created. The current flows from p side also called anode to the n side which is the cathode and not the other way round. Indoor led lights have become very popular over other types of lights and bulbs. Here are some of the reasons why you might want to consider going the green way.
1. LED lights have more light produced per watt as compared to incandescent bulbs. If you are looking for the best lights to save your energy, then this type of lighting should be your choice.
2. The LED lights are quiet when operating beating the fluorescent tubes which are known to be very noisy, especially after a long period of use. You do not have to put up with the constant flickering, clicking and buzzing when you use them for the indoors.
3. These lights come in different colors to serve varying purposes and lighting needs. They are therefore more adaptable and can be used in all kinds of environments and for different lighting situations. They can actually emit intended colors without the need to use filters like it is the case with traditional methods of lighting.
4. Their long lasting nature is probably the number one reason as to why you should consider switching to LED lights. They can serve you for more than 10 years with continued use and double that length for half the use. They maintain the brightness throughout their life, making them more reliable and economical.
5. They are more efficient because they require less energy compared with other traditional lighting fixtures. You will start saving a good amount of money on your energy bills when you make the switch.
6. The lights are ecofriendly because they do not have any toxic materials and they can be fully recycled to reduce carbon footprint. The bulbs also save a great amount of materials during product compared with incandescent light bulbs.
7. These lights are also durable thanks to the materials they are made from. They have a hollow glass, hence making them less fragile compared with incandescent and fluorescent bulbs. They can withstand different conditions that would otherwise damage the. They are resistant to vibrations, shock and even external impacts. LED lights can be a great choice for the outdoors because they can withstand the harsh elements.
8. They do not heat up, hence minimizing risks of burns and accidental fires. You can actually touch them comfortably even after being on for hours and not get burned. This feature also goes a long way in saving your energy costs.
9. The lights do not produce emissions and are therefore suitable even for use around materials and goods that are heat sensitive and for objects or materials that are UV sensitive like those in museums or in your kitchen.
10. LED lights are instant in terms of illumination and light, hence they brighten as soon as they are powered on.
LEDVV – Shenzhen Lindeng Lighting Technology Co., LTD is a China-based global manufacturer of Flexible and Rigid LED Strip Lights. We have Professional Engineer Team to support Strip PCB Design for customers from all over the world. We can offer high-tech waterproof dotless and no voltage drop waterproof dotless and no voltage drop RGB LED strip, 12v LED Strip, RGBW LED Strip, Flexible indoor led lights, Tape LED Lights etc.