Chicken (Bone-in) - Herb Baked Chicken
| ||SO EASY AND CHEAP, AND DELICIOUS!!!|
Chicken is baked with a coating of bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano, thyme, and other seasonings.
Cook Time: 1 hour
- 3 pounds chicken parts or bone-in breast halves
- 1/2 cup fine dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf oregano, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried leaf thyme, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon cold butter, cut in small pieces
Remove skin from the chicken. Combine bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese,
parsley flakes, salt, oregano, thyme, and pepper. Dip chicken in melted
butter then coat with crumb mixture. Arrange chicken in a single layer,
not touching, in a greased shallow baking dish. Dot with butter. Bake
at 350° for about 1 hour, until chicken is tender.
Mediterranean chicken recipe serves 4.
Creation date: Aug 17, 2009 5:38 pm Last modified date: Aug 1, 2010 3:44 pm Last visit date: Nov 25, 2016 3:47 am link & embed ?...