Instructions to create an online sign up sheet
Twelve Easy Steps
To Create an Online Sign Up Sheet
You can print these instructions by clicking on the blue Print button
- Click here to create your own free Keep and Share account.
- Once you are in your account, click on the document tab.
- Click on 'new folder' to create a folder.
- Click on 'New Document' and name your sign up sheet.
- Click here to view and choose which template you want to copy.
- Select all the text in the template, right click, and copy the text to the clipboard.
- Navigate back to your new document; be sure you are editing your new document.
- Paste the text from clipboard into the document in your new account.
- Set the Share With controls to your share group or Public.
- Don't forget to give your visitors Edit rights.
- Give the 'Save and Exit' command.
Publicize your sign up sheet by sending an email to your group - include a link to the sign up sheet right in your email.
You can add rows to your signup sheet at any time by right-clicking your mouse.
Creation date: Dec 4, 2006 3:57 pm Last modified date: Mar 3, 2007 1:27 pm Last visit date: May 22, 2018 4:02 pm link & embed ?...