Chocolate Cake (doctored cake mix recipe)
Rich Chocolate Cake Recipe
This chocolate cake recipe is everything a chocolate cake should be: moist, rich and decadent. And because it's one of those doctored cake mix recipes, it's a snap to prepare.
Serve this chocolate cake with fresh strawberries and a light dusting of powdered sugar.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
- 1 18.25 oz. devil's food cake mix
- 1 3.5 oz. package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a bundt pan with cooking spray.
- Beat cake mix, pudding mix, yogurt, oil, water and eggs together with an electric mixer on low.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Garnish with powdered sugar.
Creation date: Jan 1, 2010 4:17 pm Last modified date: Mar 22, 2013 9:50 am Last visit date: Oct 1, 2016 2:17 am link & embed ?...