THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness
of anything that is the heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or that
is in the water under the earth: thou shalt not bow down thyself to
them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God,
visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third
and fourth generation of them that hate Me: and showing mercy
unto thousands of them that love me, AND KEEP MY
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the
Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh His name in vain.
4. Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou
labor, and do all thy work: but THE SEVENTH DAY is the
Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work,
thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy
maidservant, nor they cattle, nor the stranger that is within thy
gates: for in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and
all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord
blessed the Sabbath day and hallowed it.
5. Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long
upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor's wife,
nor his manservant, no his ox, nor his ass, nor ANYTHING that is thy neighbor's.