Here's some encouraging statistics news from Compassion International's President, Wes Stafford, in a recent Webinar:
- 1 out of 3 sponsors are from other countries besides the United States
- Over 82% of the income goes directly to Compassion's programs
- Charity Navigator gave Compassion International it's 4 star rating for the 9th year in a row. This places Compassion in the top 1% of U.S. charities for how well the money is used!
- 160,000 children who now have sponsors were added in the last year
- Compassion has 5,200 church partners worldwide
- 149, 841 children made first time professions to Christ and entered into child discipleship programs
- 1,000 students graduated from Compassion's Leadership Development program
And that's good news we can give thanks for!