Fruit salad in whip creme
- 1 Pint of whipping creme; heavy or ultra in carton
- 1 fruit cocktail/large can
- 1 can peaches/large can; cut into slices
- 1 can mandrin oranges/large can
- 1 can pineapple chunks/heavy syrup
- 3 Tablespoons powder sugar
- Note: Drain all fruit in a colander
- 2 hours prior to using , place bowl and beater's in freezer to chill
- use hand mixer to blend
- start med to high
- start's to get thick, add powder sugar (3 tablespoons)
- whip until stiff; about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Mix in drained fruit
Creation date: Feb 14, 2011 8:48 pm Last modified date: Mar 9, 2011 9:21 am Last visit date: May 16, 2016 8:28 pm link & embed ?...