A revealing test for all who believe in immortality of the soul and eternal torment:
1. Do you believe that God does not call all men? YES
Many are called - not all. Mat 22:14 "Many are called but few are chosen"
2. Are there some who never have a chance to believe and repent? YES
Joh 6:65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
If both of those elements are true then we know that God created some men who were never going to be called and have the opportunity to repent.
3. Do you believe that all men are born with immortality of the soul? YES
4. Do those men with immortal souls who do not repent go to the lake of fire? YES
5. Do you believe that all men who do not repent go to the lake of fire are tormented for ever and ever? YES
If you answered yes to all those questions then you believe that God created some people only to live, die and then to burn forever.
If it is true that all men have eternal life (immortality of the soul) and Eternal Torment is true then it must follow that God created some men whose only destiny was to go to the lake of fire and be tortured forever even though they never were given the opportunity to repent.
That would make God a monster who created some people who never even heard of God to burn forever without hope.
Does that make sense?