ISAIAH 13-23 QUESTIONS
THE BURDENED PROPHET
- From what you know of Scripture, what evidence is there that history is going somewhere, and that there is Someone in charge?
- How does the geographical location of Palestine reveal God's sovereignty? (see Ezek 5:5) Why do you think God placed Palestine in the center of the nations?
- What advantages and disadvantages might there be for God's people - economically, politically, spiritually - being at the crossroads of civilization?
- What does Babylon symbolize in Scripture?
- What does Isaiah prophesy will happen on the Day of the Lord?
- How do you see Satan at work in the political situations of this world?
- If God used Assyria as "a tool to accomplish His purposes," how could he then hold them accountable for that?
- What gods do people worship in place of the one true God?
- How can Psalm 2 and Acts 4:23-31 give you hope when the international news is not good?
- What did Isaiah invite Edom to do? What was their response? When you hear this invitation, how will you respond?
Creation date: Apr 22, 2005 12:35am Last modified date: Dec 1, 2010 6:13pm Last visit date: Aug 27, 2020 8:52am