Wedding Planning Instructions
You can print this page out by clicking on the blue Print button
Sign Up Your Wedding Planning Group
- Sign up for your Keep and Share account for Wedding Planning.
- Name your account something the group will find easy to remember.
- Have the email addresses for your group members at hand
- Invite your co-planners: Make sure you are logged in to your new Keep and Share account, and then click on the blue 'Invite a Friend' link in the top right of the screen -- proceed to invite each group member by filling in their name and email address. By inviting them this way you will be both creating free accounts for them and also linking their account to your group account.
- While inviting the group members, customize the invitation e-mail, explaining what the group site is for.
- All members you invite will be automatically added to your friends list.
- From your 'Dashboard', click 'Share' to set up your share group.
- Choose 'By Share Group' under 'Share Memberships'.
- Click on Share Group 1, enter a name for your group, and check each member from your friends list to add them to your share group.
- People that could be included in your wedding planning group are: Bride, Maid of Honor, Bridesmaids, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, etc.
Share the Wedding Planning Checklist
- Open this 'Wedding Planning Checklist' document, by clicking here
- Click Ctrl A to select all, click the copy button above, and paste it into a document in your new account.
- Be sure to share it with your wedding planning group
Create other wedding planning related documents and folders
- Click New Folder to create folders such as 'Ceremony', 'Reception', 'Invitations', 'To Dos', etc.
- Create new documents within the folders such as 'Ceremony Music Ideas' and 'Ceremony Decorating Ideas' within the folder 'Ceremony'.
Creation date: Mar 11, 2007 2:13 pm Last modified date: Mar 11, 2007 7:52 pm Last visit date: Jan 28, 2020 12:05 am