FUTURE SHOCK AND FUTURE GLORY
- As you read or watch the news, which trends and predictions cause you concern and anxiety?
- How might negative trends be translated into opportunities for the body of Christ locally, nationally, or globally?
- What new crises may be precipitated by God's planned future for His people?
- What new activities occur in the messianic kingdom?
- In what ways is the kingdom of God both "here" and 'yet to come" ?
- How can we as Christians begin to anticipate and prepare for the future rather than simply reacting to it when it comes?
Pat's prayer requests:
Make enough time every day for personal study and prayer time.
Turn to the Lord in everything: praises, complaints, wants, needs, concerns for others, anything else...
Guidance in serving the Lord- in church, among
other believers outside of church, and wisdom and ability to witness
effectively for the Lord.