ISAIAH 36-39 QUESTIONS
God Save the King !
- What difference do you notice when you face crises in the Spirit's power versus in your own strength?
- How typical do you think Hezekiah's responses were to the crises he faced?
- How does pride often affect our response to crises and conflicts?
- What alternative solutions could Hezekiah have chosen to deal with the crisis?
- What solutions would you recommend to the king, and why?
- What principles
can you glean from Hezekiah's experiences that would motivate you to
become a person of prayer and one who trusts God?
- What do you think abut Hezekiah's prayer for healing? (see Is 38:1-5)
- As you think back on Hezekiah's experiences, what lessons on prayer, faith, and pride do you want to remember?
Creation date: May 25, 2005 11:23am Last modified date: Jun 2, 2005 2:46am Last visit date: Oct 22, 2021 11:34am