ISAIAH 49 - 52:12 QUESTIONS
ISAIAH 49 - 52:12
THIS IS GOD'S SERVANT
- How did God's people view God's mission? (Is 49:5-6a)
- How did God expand His people's understanding of the mission? (Is 49:6b)
- How will God use His people to accomplish His mission? (Is 49: 8-13)
- If you had received the message
of Is 49 - 50:3 as an exile in Babylon, what comfort from this passage
would you have underlined in your scroll?
- Read Ephesians 2:11-12 and Romans 15:8-21. How did Christ bring the Gentiles near?
- Why do you think the Gentiles originally failed to accomplish their God-given mission?
- What do you think caused 'the wall' between the Jews and Gentiles? (Ep 2:14)
- As a Gentile hearing this news from Paul, how do you think you would have responded?
- How does the Messah's
relationship to the Father demonstrate a servant's attitude of mind (Is
50:4), of will (Is 50:5), of body (Is 50:6)?
- In order to become a model
disciple in mind, will, and body, what goals reflecting servant
attitude and activities would you set for yourself?
Creation date: Jun 15, 2005 2:10 am Last modified date: Sep 2, 2005 3:01 am Last visit date: Jul 23, 2018 12:53 am link & embed ?...