Other delicious looking recipes are listed as well.
Chocolate brownies with peppermint frosting
7 layer magic bars
Sugar cookie bars
- 1 brownie mix mix according to package directions
- 15 chopped thin mint cookies
- 1 stick of butter softened
- 2 TB evaporated milk could use milk for substitute
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp. peppermint extract
- couple drops green food coloring
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup chopped andis mints
- Make brownie mix according to package. Fold in thin mints and pour into a greased 9x9 pan. Bake according to package directions. Once your brownies are done let them cool for about an hour. In a medium sized bowl mix 4 TB butter, powdered sugar, evaporated milk, peppermint extract and green food coloring until fluffy. Spread mint frosting over brownies. Refrigerate 1 hour. For chocolate glaze, combine 4 TB butter, chocolate chips and melt for 1 minute in the microwave. Once chocolate chips are melted, stir in vanilla. Pour over green frosting and spread by tipping pan. Sprinkle andis mints on top. Refrigerate for 1 hour before cutting.