ISAIAH 52:13 - 53:12 QUESTIONS
CLIMBING MOUNT EVEREST
ISAIAH 52:13 - 53:12
- What important truths do each of the five stanzas reveal ? (see Is 52:13 - 53:12)
- How do the sufferings and death of Jesus differ from that of other people?
- What crucial truth do we learn about Jesus from the dual statements, "a child is born" and "a Son is given?
- Why was Jesus rejected and shamed by the Jews?
- What is the heart of the Gospel message? How is it explained in Isaiah 53:4-6?
- Why is Jesus often referred to as a lamb? Where else is it explained in Isaiah 53:4-6?
- In what way did Christ's death on the cross bring satisfaction?
- Contrast justice with grace.
- What is justification? Who is justified before God?
Creation date: Sep 2, 2005 3:01 am Last modified date: Sep 19, 2005 9:48 am Last visit date: Jan 25, 2019 4:58 am link & embed ?...