ISAIAH 60-66 QUESTIONS
THE KINGDOM AND THE GLORY
- What evidence have you seen that God finishes what He begins? What unfinished areas do you look forward to Him completing?
- What process often lies between grace and glory according to 1 Peter 5:10?
- What becomes "new" when a person trusts Christ as Savior and Lord? (see 2 Cor 5:17)
- What victory does Isaiah look
ahead to in 63:1-6? What great blessing on Israel did the prophet
look back on in Isaiah 63:7-14 ?
- How does God describe His attitude toward His people and their response to Him? (see Is 65:1-7)
- Who was, and will be, saved in the remnant?
- What do you look forward to in the new heaven and new earth?
- What are the qualities of a person about whom God says "But to this one I look"?
- What does Isaiah call people to do? Warn them against? Plead for?
- Who will be comforted?
Creation date: Sep 22, 2005 10:38am Last modified date: Sep 22, 2005 10:38am Last visit date: Jul 9, 2020 11:23pm