1 c. butter softened
3/4 c. white sugar
3/4 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
2 1/4 c. flour
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. choc. chips
1. Cream the butter, sugars and vanilla until soft and fluffy with electric beaters.
2. Add eggs and beat well.
3. Gradually add the flour, salt, and baking soda, and beat until well blended.
4. Stir in chocolate chips.
5. Spread cookie dough over baking stone or greased pan, leaving an inch of space for cookie to spread.
6. Bake at 375 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
7. Remove from oven, and allow to cool on stone or pan.
8. Slice, when still warm, into 16 slices.
Note: If doubling the recipe and making 2 cookies, bake them one at a time in the oven so they don't under or overcook!