Growing Strong 1 is a 11 week course in personal discipleship to strengthen your walk with God.
58 people in 7 groups at Horizon started the week of September 13th!
Click here to download THE MIND OF A DISCIPLE flyer
Want to hear one of Chuck's previous messages? Click here to listen to Chuck Madden's key note message at the Key Men's 2007 conference.
Here are four 3 minute videos that explain the three 2:7 series books that Growing Strong uses
Overview of 2:7
Quiet Time and Journaling
Testimony and Bridge
Growing Strong is for those who want to:
- Grow strong as a follower of Jesus
- Stay strong
- Help others grow strong as a follower of Jesus
The 2:7 Series (which Growing Strong uses) deals with foundational discipleship issues. It deals with the basics of the Christian Life. The basics are basic, but they are also essential -- for every Christian for an entire lifetime. The dynamics in The 2:7 Series help people establish or stabilize the Christian basics in their everyday lives.
Growing Strong will help you to follow Jesus more closely by:
- Becoming consistent in daily reading and living by the Bible.
- Learning the key principles for growing strong.
- Memorizing a few key verses that will transform your life and ability to help others.
- Learning how to pray more effectively.
- Learning how to communicate the gospel.
- Carefully reading almost the whole New Testament (if you take all three of the 11 week Growing Strong courses).
Growing Strong will require:
- A daily "Quiet Time" -- 10+ minutes a day reading, learning, and applying the daily Bible reading passage.
- 1-2 hours a week preparing the weekly Bible Study.
- Weekly attending your Growing Strong small group.
The only cost is $15 for the 2:7 workbook.
Starts the week of September 13th.
For more info call or email: