Life After Death
The 3 Keys Jesus wants us to know
Jesus ends his most famous sermon with:
“You can enter God’s Kingdom only through the narrow gate. The highway to hell is broad, and its gate is wide for the many who choose that way. But the gateway to life is very narrow and the road is difficult, and only a few ever find it.” (from Matthew 7:13-14)
- Is Jesus saying there is only one way to heaven (God’s Kingdom)?
- How many people go to hell?
- Is it difficult to go to heaven?
- How many people go to heaven?
- How would you summarize this warning by Jesus?
Jesus then proceeds to give the 3 keys that we must do to take the difficult and only road to heaven.
The following is the 2nd key:
“Not everyone who calls out to me, ‘Lord! Lord!’ will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Only those who actually do the will of my Father in heaven will enter. On judgment day many will say to me, ‘Lord! Lord! We prophesied in your name and cast out demons in your name and performed many miracles in your name.’ But I (Jesus) will reply, ‘I never knew you. Get away from me, you who break God’s laws.’” (Matthew 7:21-23)
- Who are the ONLY ones going to heaven (Kingdom of Heaven)?
- Who decides if we go to heaven?
- What did Jesus say to those who broke God’s laws?
- How would you summarize what Jesus is teaching?
Click here to see all 3 of Jesus’ keys that we must do to take the difficult and only road to heaven are here at www.jesuskeys.com