Francis Chan Sermons (The Best)
Download his sermons
The need to both repent and believe
(The Holy Spirit, part 3 - Aug 26, 2007)
The Holy Spirit's Power and Our Effort part 1 Nov 8, 2009
- Focus on character, becoming the man God wants me to be, not on what I want to accomplish. If I have character then I'll have God's blessing on my life
- Is it "I get to" or "I have to". Do I desired to be saved from sin, ie., do I want to give up my sins or do I want to hold on to my sins.
- Didn't you desire to live the godly life? Get to change, not have to change? Don't you want to be saved from the sin?
- When hardship happen's do I just want it to go away or view it as good for my character & rejoice (James 1:2)
The Holy Spirit's Power and Our Effort part 2 Nov 15, 2009 How there must be a changed life
- Teachs on 2 Peter 1:8-10 (make your calling and election sure). How there must be a changed life. Uses 2 Peter 2:20-22. Goes over the verses that teaches the persevernce of the saints. Goes over all of the 1st John passages that 1 John 5:13 refers to (awesome!). Says good works gives us the confidence.
Creation date: Apr 28, 2009 10:26 pm Last modified date: Apr 11, 2010 10:39 pm Last visit date: Feb 16, 2020 7:15 pm