August - Sept personal and group study plan
We will discuss:
- How have I been feeding my soul this week?
- Hearing, Reading, Studying
- How have I been feeding your sinful nature this week?
- How have I sinned this past week?
- How have I been feeding others this week?
- Gospel conversations with Non Christians
- The chapter in the Bible we've been studying together.
Goal: to start knowing parts of the Bible good enough to teach our family and friends. So for Tuesday, August 6 meeting (in addition to daily reading the Bible):
- Spend at least one hour studying Matthew 5:1-12
- Listen to "The Life that Flourishes" May 12, 2019 LINK
- Optional, listen to "A Summary of Matthew 5-7" May 5, 2019 LINK
Creation date: Jul 30, 2019 1:52pm Last modified date: Jul 30, 2019 2:23pm Last visit date: May 5, 2020 2:24am