1. Demo existing bathroom shower walls, tub, vanities, floors, walls and ceiling. A complete gut and repair any areas if needed that have been previously damaged. Cap plumbing in existing shower area and rebuild to support new plumbing and wall work. Insulate exterior walls and ceiling if needed, run new electrical as discussed, adding a shower fan/light combo kit, add (3) 6” can and new vanity light and all switching. Replacing all switches and outlets and make outlet GFCI. We will run exhaust fan exhaust duct‐line to exterior soffit of house to meet code.
2. All plumbing will be checked after demolition and if needed the shut off valves for the toilet and vanity will be plumbed for replacement if damaged.
3. New sheetrock and durarock will be installed on the walls
4. All rough plumbing, rough electrical, trim, finishing and painting are included
5. We will provide a new custom built vanity’s for the master bathroom and a new makeup area. No towers will be installed on the master bathroom vanity or in the master closet. The existing toilet room vanity will remain and just will be refaced with new draws and door fronts, painted and the existing mirror will be removed. Contractor to provide granite counter top and 4” backsplash up to $55.00 per square foot allowance.
7. All trim work is included.
8. Floor protection, clean up, disposal and removal of trash are included.