Chard & Summer squash
| ||Served ~9/30/10 to Rose & 2 friends from Oxbow, Ian & Lucy|
See also http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2293570/vegetarian-master-piece
See also http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2293597/chard-summer-squash
See also http://www.keepandshare.com/doc/2293602/chicken-with-leeks-rosemary-lemon
1 or 1.5 large clusters of chard (enough so when you wash & dice it, it fills your largest saute pan.
- dice 1 large garlic & simmer till light brown in olive oil
- dice yellow squash and add and continue browning
- drizzle some real maple syrup
- add a pat or 2 of butter
- stir & cook a little more
- add all the diced chard and cook, stiring once in middle
- drain liquids and place in serving dish
Creation date: Oct 11, 2010 10:53 am Last modified date: Oct 11, 2010 10:57 am Last visit date: Feb 24, 2018 9:43 am link & embed ?...