Date____________ Pet’s YCSPCA Name:_________________ Pet’s New Name: _______________________
We would love to hear from you ! Once you and your new furry friend have had some time to adjust, please take a moment to answer the following questions concerning your recent adoption:
1. How is your new pet adjusting to your home ?
2. Have you had any specific problems with your pet ?
3. If you have other pets, how have they adjusted to your new pet ?
If you have children, how is your new pet getting along with them ?
4. Are you having any behavioral problems and if so, can we provide you with any assistance ?
5. Is your pet eating well ? What are you feeding ?
6. Where is your pet sleeping ?
7. If your family wanted another pet, would you adopt again from an animal rescue, shelter or humane society ? Why ?
8. If you have only one cat, would you consider adopting another to keep the first company ?
** Is there any further assistance we can provide ?
** Would you please send us a picture of your pet ? We like to display photos of happy, adopted pets for others to see ! There are scrapbooks maintained at PetSmart of the many adopted kitties. Pictures can be brought to PetSmart Hanover or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
** What suggestions could you offer to help us increase our adoption rate and maintain quality placements ?
Thank you and congratulations on your new family member.
Please print and return to:
York County SPCA at PetSmart Hanover