ISAIAH 7-12 QUESTIONS
GOD IS WITH US !!
1) Even though there are positive aspects to independence, how can self-reliance become sin?
2) In what way was Ahab tempted to play "power
politics" rather than trust in God? How did God's perspective
differ from Ahab's ?
3) What is the meaning of the name "Immanuel"? What is its significance?
4) How did trusting Assyria rather than
trusting the Lord bring judgment? In what ways did their trust
backfire? What lessons in this story are
there for us today?
5) In Isaiah 10:12-19 what surprise is there for Assyria?
6) How does God give His people a future?
7) How does the doctrine of the remnant give hope? (see Is 9:1-7)
8) As you study the faith heroes of Hebrews
11, what turned out to be some of their life messages, despite
9) How do the life messages of the faith
heroes spur us on, especially when we, like them, do not always see the
results of our faith?
10) Describe a time when you reached a crossroads
where you had to move from self-reliance to trusting God? What difference did this change
Creation date: Mar 7, 2005 6:13am Last modified date: Apr 27, 2005 2:21am Last visit date: Mar 29, 2020 8:38am