ISAIAH 24-27 QUESTIONS
A REFUGE FROM THE STORM
- What contemporary people can you think of that are models of repentence?
- What condition will the earth
be in at and after the Day of the Lord? How will Satan, as well
as earth's inhabitants, be affected?
- What environmental concerns of our day are the result of man's failure to be good stewards of the Lord's earth?
- Where can God's people go as they encounter life's storms? Describe a time when you experienced God as your refuge.
- How did God care for His people
during other times of trial and judgment? (see Gen 6-8; Ex
8:22-23;Josh 6:25; Ezra 9:8-9; Matt 16:18).
- What is God's promise about tough times in the future (see 1 Thess 1:10; 5:9).
- What significance is there in the feast (Is 25:6-9) that would give Christians hope?
- What is the key to peace in the midst of life's storms? (read Is 26:3).
- In Hebrews 12:1-11, how does God use suffering as a discipline to purify us?
- What three declarations does Isaiah make that will help believers in the Day of the Lord?
Creation date: Apr 27, 2005 2:18 am Last modified date: May 13, 2005 5:07 pm Last visit date: May 9, 2016 4:27 am link & embed ?...