Why This Reading Plan?
Why this reading plan?
- Since it's only the New Testament instead of the whole Bible it only takes 5 minutes of reading vs 15 minutes of reading. This allows much more time for examining the Scriptures and identifying the commands and promises.
- The four Gospels are spread out over the year with one Gospel every 3 months.
- The rest of the reading plan is in chronological order except for Revelations which is moved from the Christmas season to November.
- It's recommended the New Living Translation (NLT) is used for the first year's reading since it's an outstanding translation for reading.
- It's suggested you try the "Read To Obey" approach to reading the Bible.
Creation date: Aug 23, 2021 9:06pm Last modified date: Sep 4, 2021 9:07am Last visit date: Sep 4, 2021 7:50pm